JW tree surgery & Gardens
Professional & dedicated
Tree Surgeon Newmarket, Suffolk, Qualified and insured tree surgery covering East Anglia
At JW Tree Surgery & Gardens we work very hard to meet your requirements though it is extremely important to meet the needs of the trees too. We feel a great responsibility towards our environment and will always work towards its upkeep!
Welcome to JW Tree Surgery
Working throughout Newmarket, Suffolk and all areas of East Anglia, JW Tree Surgery & Gardens is the professional and environmental choice for all tree surgery and landscape gardening projects.
We deliver every assignment with exceptional attention, professionalism and with the greatest respect to the trees and plants we manage, and also to the environment in which they grow. We pride ourselves on the sensitivity we show when working in rural or urban areas that demand an extra level of care and consideration.
Our team are highly skilled and trained in all aspects of arboriculture—carrying out each operation using the latest techniques and modern machinery. We are also fully insured for our customers’ peace of mind and satisfaction.
We work with all local authorities to ensure the correct legal handling and permissions required by councils for particular projects and specific environments. This includes the delicate handling of situations for conservation areas, tree preservation orders and ecological requirements. Our certified team hold all the current NPTC, IPAF and CSCS qualifications to expertly manage every situation.
For all domestic and commercial tree surgery or landscape gardening projects carried out at the highest level,
call us now on:
Tel: 07787 915 423
A full and complete range of landscape and arboriculture services
Our comprehensive service includes everything you need in every area of tree surgery and tree work, landscape garden design and maintenance, in both domestic and commercial situations.
- Tree work – This includes pruning and planting and the carrying out of tree felling and sectional tree felling, in open areas or confined spaces, using the most current methods and equipment the industry offers.
- Stump grinding and Stump removal – Once your tree has been felled and removed we offer a specialist service in completely removing the remaining stump, whatever its shape or size.
- Landscaping – We have years of experience maintaining and updating landscaped areas to keep them looking at their very best. With expert design, tree, shrub and hedge planting, turfing, seeding, lawn edging, grass cutting and more; every JW Tree Surgery & Gardens landscaped area will be at their best for your constant and sheer enjoyment.
- Ecology and arboricultural surveys – We are happy to provide surveys for developers and local authorities for trees, planting or local wildlife investigation.
- Tree pollarding – We carry out this service by pruning the top of a tree to encourage multi-stem branching and to prevent them from growing too large.
- Crown reduction and Crown thinning – Two essential methods to contain the growth and spread of branches, while allowing space for light and foliage for the tree’s optimum health and appearance.
- Deadwooding – We remove all dead branches from our trees, for safety reasons and to allow the healthiest growth space for new branches.
Advice and guidance from the experts—at every step
When exploring any type of tree work, domestic landscaping, land management or arboricultural/ecological survey work, our customers and clients can be confident being in the safest hands possible.
We take care of every aspect of design, construction and maintenance services, from small domestic projects to large-scale commercial contracts for councils and businesses. The constant we provide throughout our wide range of customers and projects is the care and attention we deliver at every step.
We will always take the time to make sure our clients understand exactly what’s involved in their project—and on top of that, we take the time to listen to what they want so we can be sure that we deliver exactly what they need and in the best manner possible